Company: The Boulton Group
Role: Internal Recruiter
Salary: £30,000 to £47,500 + Bonus (DOE)
Location: Boulton House, Crewe Business Park, Cheshire
Office Hours: 8.30am-5pm
We have a rare and exciting opportunity to join a successful and dynamic group of companies in the heart of Cheshire, with a turnover of circa £50 million. This opportunity is available to someone that is at the top of their game, and wants to push forward the recruitment needs of the group.
Company: The Boulton Group is a parent company of 14 separate companies, consisting of Global Payroll, Digital Marketing agency, Music management & Publishing house, Luxury travel & Events company and Hospitality. Our Head office is at the heart of the country in Crewe, Cheshire, which is a standalone building housing all our department heads. Central to all public transport routes and motorways.
Key to any business is recruitment, to grow you need a team to grow with you, which is why the group is now looking for an expert to push forward this growth.
Successful applicant will be responsible for all recruitment across the group of companies, from Chef’s to Graphic designers. Identifying, sourcing & placing, start to finish of the recruitment process, this role is key to the companies growth.
A seasoned recruiter, that has worked across multiple sectors. Bringing with them a wealth of experience of the salary range, the recruitment process, the highs & lows and a dedication to fill the role. A sense of humour is a must as well as resilience to keep pushing for the right candidate for the role. Most of all we want people to bring their own passion and desire to their work.
· Supporting the development and implementation of recruitment and selection strategies
· Working with the department managers to identify the key employees to target
· Taking positions from department managers, to putting into a job advert, then using a range of actively sourcing the candidates, as well as posting the job advert
· Managing the recruitment process from start to finish
· Compliance during the recruitment process, pre-screening, shortlisting, documentation, references, and full company paperwork on induction
Skills & Experience, the ideal candidate will have:
· Minimum of 3 years in permanent recruitment
· Skilled in social media sourcing
· Proficient in head hunting
· Proactive and collaborative, able to work individually or as part of a team
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience working across multiple sectors is beneficial
· Experience in managing multiple roles at one time
· Fantastic attention to detail
The ideal candidate will have experience using the below tools:
· MS office packages
· Applicant tracking system knowledge